I have decided to start a bit of a blog...this may get updated lots, or not at all. Ultimately I feel that I need to write things and that I don't mind sharing them with the rest of the world. I enjoy typing up my thoughts and feelings...sometime I can be really profound, other times I can be really silly, and still other times I might say something that I will regret (most likely those will be deleted, or not posted) I do not plan on making a set schedule to my blogging or in blogging about set topic or idea...more or less I am going to be random and all over the place. Let's just say that twitter updates and Facebook comments where just not doing justice to my desire to express my thoughts.
On last comment, because I know some people are wondering: Why "a Boy Wonder"? Well, when I moved to Lethbridge to take on my internship at the Gate, a college friend of mine was eagerly anticipating my arrival and would stop by the church quite often to ask if "Tyler, the Boy Wonder, had arrived" I kinda liked it so when I had a blog going then I used that moniker, I decided to resurrect it for this site, and sure I am well past being a boy now, but there are times when I still think and act like a boy.