Summer 2015 Update

Hello Friends,

Took some time to see the badlands of Alberta while in Canada
It has been a few months since my last update, I have been busy, so I am sorry for not updating sooner.

As many of you may know, I recently spend a few weeks in Canada visiting family and friends.  It was great time of refreshing and reconnecting with many of you.  For those who extended their hospitality to me or made an effort to come and see me while I was in Canada, Thank you.

I returned to Thailand at the beginning of July shortly before our 7-weeks in Asia Team arrived.  And since they have arrived I have been working with them.  We spent the first few weeks of July ministering and working around Thailand, spending almost a full week at Hand to Hand in Pattaya.  It was a very busy couple weeks as we still had our Everyday English Classes going on and we are getting prepared for the next year of VABC in the midst of this.
The 2015 7 weeks in Asia Team, After painting the school wall

On July 18 we all jumped on a plane and flew to India to once again visit TLCI and help them out with outreaches and a few conferences for a few weeks.  After our time in India we will spend almost a week in Myanmar and then two more weeks in Thailand.

This years 7 Weeks in Asia Team has been great.  We have 7 students, almost all of them from Alberta, and one of them is from my home church.  They have been so eager to serve and help out and have truly exemplified a Christ-like attitude in all they do.  It is going to be exciting to see how God continues to use them when they leave us at the end of summer (if they leave, several are considering attending VABC in the fall)

7 Weeks and TLCI taking time to pray for one of the TLCI student's mother.
Speaking of VABC, it is looking like we will have about 20 students this year, so it is going to be another great year.  We will likely have two students who were on last years 7 weeks in asia come and be students, and possibly two students from this year's.  In addition we will have several new students from Myanmar, Canada, Pakistan and India.  We are introducing a music stream this year as well.

God has been so good these last few months, and I am anticipating great things to come in the next college year.

Thank you so much for your prayers and support.

If you would like to know more about 7 Weeks in Asia, Victory Asia Bible College, or anything else about the ministries I work with, please go to:  www.victoryasia.com  or send me a message.

In Christ,
Tyler
A Boy Wonder

Labels: , ,