Our Journey Begins (6 Months of Marriage)


Our Journey Begins
Isn't he Dreamy?


(This Update is written by Hannah)

It's been a long time since I last shared what was happening in my personal life and in the ministry. I recently got married and have been taking some time adjusting to new routines.

Tyler and I married April 20th, I had only dreamed of having such an amazing husband, but God made that dream a reality. We met in the ministry here, and God led us to the same place.












I love doing life with you.
The wedding was great, but unfortunately, my mom and second oldest sister could not make it due to visa issues. I missed them on my special day but thank God that my oldest sister and her family were there; it was a great blessing to me.

April was very busy as we were getting things ready for our wedding, and I was teaching in our annual English camp.
















We had 80 kids all together at our summer camp. I taught a class of 30. Teaching 30 kids every day was overwhelming but our God is so faithful and gives us the strength we need for each day. I am happy that I was able to influence little lives and show them God's love.

Field Trips are Awesome

At "Million Year" Stone Park

Sport's Days are Always a Favorite.
In June, Tyler and I went to Pakistan to visit family and my home church. While we were there, Tyler preached a few times in the church. And we both shared in the youth group. It was a great time with family and church friends. We also received our Thai visas for another year so we can continue our ministry in Sri Racha.

Eating Golgapa at Lakeview Park, Islamabad

Teaching the youth about Samuel.

We came back to Thailand at the end of July. I started working in the daycare at our local church, and Tyler started getting ready for another year of Bible college. It was a new experience for me working with little kids, you do everything for them: feeding, changing the diaper, playing with them and watching them all the time even when they are sleeping—instead of just teaching them. It taught me how to be more responsible and especially how to be patient.  (I worked at the daycare for about two months, but then my pastor transferred me back to the after-school program in September.).
One of the kids from Daycare


I also started leading my cell group again which I had launched in January but asked one of our leaders to lead while I was on holidays after our wedding.

Our Cell Group at Pi Jib's house.


In October we had our second English camp with Thai kids for three weeks. We did teaching and lots of fun activities with them.

Cooking class is always fun.
We really do love our Sports days


The Last weekend of October, Victory Church of Sriracha hosted "family camp" in the beautiful city of Hua Hin. All the local Victory churches got together for it, we had a great time at the camp. I personally received a breakthrough in my life. Our theme was, "This is our Time." And I felt God clearly speak to me during the meeting.  He told me, "It's time to stop waiting and to rise up and do (what he's called me to do)."  I sensed that it God is leading me to the next level; I'm excited to see what it will look like.

Tyler Ministering to church members at Camp
Enjoying the worship at camp
We even had time to enjoy the beach.

The end of October also marked our 6th month of marriage. It is so amazing to see how God has been working in our marriage to become a godly couple. I have learned a lot—like patience, forgiveness, and understanding one another—but the biggest thing I have learned is to be more open with Tyler: I knew being open and honest about everything with your husband is a key to having a good relationship.  However, I tend to be quite reserved and thought it would take a long time for me to learn to be open with Tyler, but by working at, and actively choosing to bear my heart to him—especially when I didn't want to—I feel our intimacy growing every day.  I still have a lot to work at in this, but it gets easier every time I share my heart.


Our six month anniversary dinner; at the same restaurant Tyler asked me out.

Have a great Christmas.
November was relatively uneventful, and now we are getting into December, which means Christmas.  We are busy with outreaches and Christmas parties, and all the business of the end of the year.

2017 has been a great, great year, We are excited to see where God takes us in 2018.

From us to you, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Love Hannah (and Tyler)

Labels: , , , ,